This happened while I was working as a dispatcher for the Washington County Sheriffs Office in Blair, Nebraska.
One morning I received a 911 call from a 12-year-old who said she was taking a bubble bath and her Dachshund jumped in the tub with her and ended up swallowing a lot of water causing her to stop breathing. I asked her if she wanted help in doing doggie CPR and she said yes.
After a couple of minutes of directing her, the dog started coughing up water and breathing again. The mom came home around this time and they took the dog to the vet. I got a call a couple of days later from the mom who said the dog was doing great and thank you. Made my day.