Many agencies choose to celebrate NPSTW with dress themes for different days during the week. Here are some of their ideas from previous years:
- Hat Day – Wear your favorite baseball cap or hat.
- Sports Day – Wear your favorite sports team colors, shirts or jerseys – hot dogs optional.
- Law Enforcement Day / True Blue Day – Wear dark blue.
- Patriotic Day – Wear red, white, and blue.
- Emergency Services Day – Wear T-shirts associated with the fire, law enforcement, EMS or other agencies you serve.
- Dress Down or Denim Day – Many departments allow staff to wear jeans all week during NPSTW.
- Hawaiian Shirt Day – Have a contest for the best one!
- I Need a Vacation! Day – Wear your favorite shirt/top from your favorite vacation spot or country.
- Crazy Hair Day
- Crazy Socks Day – No shoes allowed …
- Manic Monday – Combine your crazy socks and crazy hair with mismatched clothes.
- 50’s, 60’s, 70’s or 80’s Day – Dig into those closets and show off your vintage apparel.
- Band T-Shirt Day – Wear your favorite band T-shirt (as long as it is appropriate for a public setting).
- Pajama Day – With breakfast served by supervisors!
- Favorite Cartoon Character Day – (Beep! Beep!)
- Nerd Day
- Rodeo day
If you hold any theme days, we’d love to hear about them and see your photos!